|Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does all this cost?
Are your services free?
- Each client is different. Before we can discuss price, we need to see the scope of the project. We offer a 1 hour free consultation to evaluate the requirements of the job, formulate a plan and discuss associated costs.
Do you only help senior citizens?
- No. We are a for profit company. We charge for services provided.
We are moving out of town. Can you help on both ends of the move?
- We have helped non-seniors move. We have found that there is a great need among the elderly, however, we have also helped others who simply didn't have the time, energy and/or the desire to manage their own move. Please give us a call. We'll be happy to assist you.
Are you insured? Bonded?
- We are founding members of the National Association of Senior Move Managers. We can handle the local area and will refer you to a move coordinator at your new location. In surrounding areas - such as DC, Delaware and areas of Pennsylvania that are close to the Maryland border, we may be able to manage the full scope of the job.
Do you select the movers or do we?
- We are fully insured. If we pack something and there is breakage as a result of how an item was packed, we will take responsibility for fixing or replacing the item. Obviously, if the mover runs over a box with his truck - the mover will be responsible for the damage. All staff are background checked and bonded.
Why should we use your company over another move coordinator?
- We will work with movers of your choice or we can recommend movers for you. We have a number of moving companies we work with who will move your items carefully and quickly. The final choice is always yours.
- Senior Transitions has successfully assisted our clients since 2002. Few if any other companies in the area can make that claim. Our experience shows in our compassion and thoroughness. Our references speak for us. If you want the job done right, give us a call.
For more information, contact Senior Transitions Inc.
Office: (410) 515-1199.
Fax: (410) 515-4249